VicStrip innovative slat panels
Wall and ceiling acoustic slat panel with a natural wood strip look
VicStrip is a new innovative approach to slat panels by introducing Laminated VicPET Wool free of wood, making it more sustainable, flexible and lightweight.
- Why VicStrip is the best solution
- VicStrip Acoustic Performance
- Videos about VicStrip
- VicStrip vs. Common Wood Slat Panels Comparison
- Support Documents
VicStrip was drawn with the lines of contemporary styling decorative wall panels, for anyone that wishes to provide offices, restaurants, hotels, and homes with a design embellished solution amid the added value of removing sound reverberation.
VicStrip is available in two sizes (240 × 59.5 cm / 94.5” × 23.6” and 270 × 59.5 cm / 106.3” × 23.6”), and four wood patterns: Natural Oak, Brown Oak, Natural Walnut, and Dark Walnut.
Only available in certain European countries.
If you're having difficulties with ordering, please Contact Us
Why VicStrip is the best solution
- Free of wood, metal nails and with joints almost invisible
- Lightweight, making it easy to transport, apply and offering less expensive shipment
- Sustainable, by being manufactured with VicPET Wool, a material produced mainly from recycled plastic bottles
- Sound absorption properties to control medium and high frequencies, engineered at Vicoustic research lab for VicPET Wool
- Humidity resistant with no dust generation during handling
- Fast and easy to install and maintain
VicStrip Acoustic Performance
Videos about VicStrip
VicStrip features and installation
Order VicStrip Sample Kit
Only available selected countries (Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands).
If you're in another region, please Contact Us
VicStrip vs. Common Wood Slat Panels Comparison
Are you an installer or interested in reselling VicStrip?
VicStrip Sample KitRegular price 186,00 krSale price 186,00 kr Regular priceUnit price per 4 units