VicStrip innovative slat panels
Wall and ceiling acoustic slat panel with a natural wood strip look
VicStrip is a new innovative approach to slat panels by introducing Laminated VicPET Wool free of wood, making it more sustainable, flexible and lightweight.
Available in 240cm and 270cm long versions, the slat panel is now presented in a new size option: the VicStrip Square, a 60x60cm version common to most acoustic panels.
- Why VicStrip is the best solution
- VicStrip Acoustic Performance
- Videos about VicStrip
- VicStrip vs. Common Wood Slat Panels Comparison
- Support Documents
VicStrip was drawn with the lines of contemporary styling decorative wall panels, for anyone that wishes to provide offices, restaurants, hotels, and homes with a design embellished solution amid the added value of removing sound reverberation.
VicStrip is available in three sizes, the long 240 and 270 cm versions (240 × 59.5cm / 94.5” × 23.6” and 270 × 59.5cm / 106.3” × 23.6”), and the VicStrip Square 60 cm (59.5 × 59.5 cm / 23.4” × 23.4”).
The laminate is available in four wood patterns: Natural Oak, Brown Oak, Natural Walnut, and Dark Walnut, and in two colors: White Matte and Black Matte.
- Free of wood, metal nails and with joints almost invisible
- Lightweight, making it easy to transport, apply and offering less expensive shipment
- Sustainable, by being manufactured with VicPET Wool, a material produced mainly from recycled plastic bottles
- Sound absorption properties to control medium and high frequencies, engineered at Vicoustic research lab for VicPET Wool
- Humidity resistant with no dust generation during handling
- Fast and easy to install and maintain
VicStrip Installation Examples
VicStrip Tips & Tricks
Are you an installer or interested in reselling VicStrip?