Acoustic panel in a framed relief art board
VicShape 3D Acoustic panel in a framed relief art board
When art meets acoustics, the result is a panel that performs as well as it looks.
VicShape 3D is a relief art acoustic panel. The secret? Three layers of sound-absorbing material, all combined in an elegant design.
- Composed of three layers of PET HD for sound absorption.
- High-quality frame in natural oak veneer.
- Re-align the different boards to create your "own" artwork.
- You can form a diptych or even a triptych by combining it with the two VicShape 3D Duo panels.
- 3D artwork geometric wall sculptures with a contemporary touch.
- A combination of three overlapping 12mm cut-out layers that reach a maximum of 36mm.
- Made from PET HD, a High-Density VicPET Wool, mostly produced from recycled plastic.
- Easy to apply with a hanging support bracket, like an art board.
- Design collection for hotels, restaurants and private spaces.
- A sustainable choice for green building projects.
Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight color variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product. Do not apply VMT panels behind radiators or too close to a heat source.