VicShape 3D Duo
Two acoustic panels in framed relief art
VicShape 3D Duo Two acoustic panels in framed relief art
When art meets acoustics, the result is a collection of panels that perform as well as they look.
VicShape 3D Duo is composed of two relief art acoustic panels. The secret? Three layers of sound-absorbing material, all combined in a unique design and an elegant frame.
- Composed of three layers of PET HD for sound absorption.
- High-quality frame in natural oak veneer.
- Create your "own" artwork by creatively re-alining the different boards.
- You can arrange the panels individually or place them in parallel as a diptych or a triptych by combining them with VicShape 3D.
- Contemporary geometric wall sculptures.
- Abstract art lines combination.
- Three overlapping 12mm cut-out layers that reach a maximum of 36mm.
- Made from PET HD, a High-Density VicPET Wool, mostly produced from recycled plastic.
- Apply to a wall with a hanging support bracket, like an art board.
- Design collection for hotels, restaurants and private spaces.
- A choice for sustainable green building projects.
Please notice that the dimensions of these panels have a tolerance of +/- 2mm. A slight color variation may occur between different batches. The product images used are illustrative and may differ from the actual product. Do not apply VMT panels behind radiators or too close to a heat source.